Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do i export excel calendar info to outlook calendar?

i am trying to export calendar data from an excel file to my outlook
calendar. Can this be done?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Dec 31, 7:16 pm, Maggie wrote:
i am trying to export calendar data from an excel file to my outlook
calendar. Can this be done?

Hi Maggie

Yes it can but please expand - when you say you have calendar data in
Excel, do you mean you have a tabular format of Dates in eg col A with
notes in col B that you want applied to the corresponding dates in
Outlook?

Richard