Default Is there a way to create a standard OHLC bar chart in Excel?

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to create a standard open high low
close bar chart in Excel? I don't want the candlestick form they have but
rather a format similar to the high-low-close included in Excel that also
uses the open price. I want the bars to look something like:

|_

_|

Thank you in advance for your help,

Jon