Ams

Default Excel Installing feature

Everytime I start excel I get the window saying "Installing New Feature" then
it looks like installing something then opens excel. Though this is not an
error but everytime the same window annoyed me. Can anybody help me to get
rid of this "Installing new feature" window when opening excel 2003.

Thank you.
Frank Kabel

Hi
see: