Vishal

Default I am looking for an excel template to manage our customer list. A.

I am looking for an excel template which can allow me to manage our customer
records. It should include the customer demographic information, etc etc

Jason Morin

Microsoft offers hundreds of freely downloadable
templates on their website. You'll probably find
something the

http://office.microsoft.com/en-
us/templates/CT011356681033.aspx

(watch the wrap on the URL)