greg g

Default linking multiple sheets to a summary sheet

Please help!
I have a workbook that has multiple sheets (one for every day of the week)
that records data in the same place on every sheet (Each day is a copy of a
master sheet - so the cell placements are the same)
My question is 2 part:
1.) Is there a way to link the sheets so that if the format of the sheets
needs to be changed, that I do not have to change every sheet (every sheet
would change to reflect the same master sheet). For instance add a couple
of rows to 12/01/04 sheet and it will add rows to every other sheet.
2.) I summarize the data on a summary sheet for groups of dates. For
example in cell b4 on summary sheet (=+'12-01-04'!c56) Cell b5 on summary
sheet ((=+'12-01-04'!e56) in Cell c4 on summary sheet (=+'12-02-04'!c56)
Cell c5 on summary sheet (=+'12-02-04'!c56) etcetera.
I have used absolute references and pasted down the column then went into
each c ell on the summary sheet and just retyped over the date --- I am
hoping for an easier solution -- any help would be appreciated