Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RKS RKS is offline

Default Indian Currency add

How I add the indian currency i.s. Rs. and also tell me how i can format.
If i am type any number like 525 its display in this format.
type Result
524 Rs. 524.00
5264 Rs. 5264.00

Thanks
RKS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try a custom format [$Rs.]#,##0.00
--
John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)