Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
boxesss

Default How can you get more colors for a document in Excel 2000?

I work a lot in Excel 2000. My biggest complaint is not having more color
choices for my worksheet document. I'm not talking about charts or tables.
Does anyone know how to get more colors?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

You get a total of 56 colors -- but they can be anything you want.

David McRitchie has some notes:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/colors.htm

--

Dave Peterson