Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Nick Krill

Default Tabbing through rows

Can I create a chart that delineates any row I choose without creating a new
chart each time?

The data I want to chart resides in columns B through BD and rows 22 through
1000. I'd like to use one chart that changes rows easily without having to
recreate the chart for each row of data.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Ed Ferrero

Hi Nick,

Go to http://www.edferrero.com/charting.aspx and download 'Chart Selector'

Ed Ferrero
Microsoft Excel MVP
http://www.edferrero.com

Can I create a chart that delineates any row I choose without creating a
new
chart each time?

The data I want to chart resides in columns B through BD and rows 22
through
1000. I'd like to use one chart that changes rows easily without having to
recreate the chart for each row of data.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tushar Mehta

For a tutorial on how to create a dynamic chart see
Dynamic Charts
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html
particularly the later examples. Of course, you will have to adapt the
ideas to plot data in a row rather than in a column.

I thought I had posted code that adjusted a chart based on the
currently selected cell. But, I cannot find it through a search of the
google archives of the XL newsgroups. Maybe, you will have better luck
searching for code I posted. ;-)

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions