M. Frazel

Default How do I link columns so data flows from 1 column to another like.

Is there a way to link columns in Excel, so that data that's entered flows
from one column to the next? There's a function similar to this in Quark.
Anybody know anything about this?

tjtjjtjt

If I understand the question correctly, and the information is being typed
into the cells, you could try this:
Select a block of cells, say A2:C10
Then, type a value. Press enter. If yuo press enter after each value
entered, when you enter a value in A:10 and press enter, you're active cell
will be B2.

tj