DWALLACE

Default How do I make a border flash, blink or otherwise?

I'm try to make a border better looking than just a plain line. If I rember
right it is possible in excell. I just can't rember how.
David McRitchie

In order to have that effect in Excel you must either have serious problems
or you must use a timer to change the color of your border. I would suggest
that you do not do this -- it is so annoying that at the first opportunity your
application will probably fall into disuse.

You can find many websites or postings that will tell you how try a google
web search or a google groups search for:
excel ~color ~flash sub
---
HTH,

"DWALLACE" wrote in message ...
I'm try to make a border better looking than just a plain line. If I rember
right it is possible in excell. I just can't rember how.

DWALLACE

Thanks for the reply. I won't try it.