Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default VBA userform questionS

Hello,

I created a form, and I would like to make it create it's list dynamically
as the page I found describes. What it doesn't describe is some code to
create the list. I have different names for different objects.

I have a total of 8 object in the form. The first 5 are combo boxes, then 2
text boxes and finally a calendar. Near the end of the page it says "Add
code to create the lists". Is there a link to explain things like Dim
c######, Me.#######

This is the link: http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm02.html

What does "offset" mean? I see A2 as the starting point as it is on my
sheet, but what about the 0,0? Is countA looking at how many fields are in
the column of A? What is the -1, & 1?

I also put in a calendar which needs to be directed to column H and I don't
know how that is done.

I guess this would nice and easy if I needed to setup and form with the
fields he/she used but I don't. And they didn't explain how I could put in
my own information in.

"Next c###" is this to put the data in the next cell in the named range's
column?

Frustrated.....bob

I hope someone has a link to explain this stuff.....don't want to put
someone out for 101 VBA to elaborate on all the code :O(
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Bob

I'm looking at this, its good for what I need to, I can't help you on all of
it as I'm new to forms to but you can find out what Dim, offset etc mean
from the help button on the visual basic window, Me. refers to the form you
are working on rather than typing out its name in full all the time.
The next cpart is a for next loop in the intialize section is picking up the
values from your named range (partidlist) in the example.

Wendy