Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I set up one chart for multiple worksheets?

I have four worksheets with totals, I would like to create one chart for the
total of each individual worksheet. Can I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You want one chart with data for all sheets, or one chart that you then copy
to use on all sheets?

To get data from one sheet into a chart on another sheet, one way is to copy
the data, select the chart, and use Edit menu Paste Special to add the
data as a new series.

To use a chart on a sheet with an identical data layout, copy the sheet with
the chart and the data, then copy the data from another sheet, and paste it
over top of the data on the copied sheet. The chart should update after the
data is changed.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP