SusieQ

Default Max decimal places

Does MS Excel have a maximum number decimal places. I know that I can format
up to 30 decimal places. (This is not a formatting question.) Is 30 the
default or are the decimal places infinite?
I am uploading a file to a database and want to set the field length on the
database to the maximum possible decimal places as long as its not infinite.
Thank You.
Chip Pearson

Excel only supports 15 significant digits. Anything beyond that
is no mans land.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson