GutterPunk

Default Want to click on 1 cell and have it hyperlinked to a highlighted c

I am currently working on a spreadsheet.... What I want to do sounds so
simple but is very difficult to figure out. I want to be able to click on A1
cell and have it hyperlinked to another cell B2, but at the same time have B2
highlighted.

Or I guess you can say is how can I click on A1 and have a section of this
highlighted yellow, once I click out of A1 the highligh dissapeares?

Any suggestions?
Myrna Larson

You would have to write a VBA macro, trapping the Selection_Change event to do
this.