John

Default How can I cross reference phone numbers with existing phone numbe.

I have the ( DO NOT CALL) list from the government and what I want to do is
cross reference it with a mailing list that I have been using for the past
year. I would like to follow-up with these mailers by phone.

Does anyone have an idea how to go about this task in Excel or possibly
Access data base? This would make my life much simpler and convenient.

Thank you for any help that can be rendered
cwee

If there is a common data column between the two databases (for example phone
number) formatted in the same way (like "603-555-1212") then you would use a
VLOOKUP function to merge the DNC attribute into your mailing list, thus
knowing what numbers NOT to call.