Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Saving just 1 worksheet out of a workbook to a separate file

I'm not sure the chat room is working...but, I have a workbook with several
worksheets. I want to save just 1 of the worksheets by itself. How can I do
this without saving the entire workbook? Hope this is getting through. I
show no posts since the 21st. Thanks,
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can only save workbooks.

So you can delete all the other worksheets and save that file as a new name (be
careful--don't overwrite the real version).

Or you can copy the worksheet to a new workbook and save that new workbook.
(edit|move or copy sheet)

Rich D wrote:

I'm not sure the chat room is working...but, I have a workbook with several
worksheets. I want to save just 1 of the worksheets by itself. How can I do
this without saving the entire workbook? Hope this is getting through. I
show no posts since the 21st. Thanks,
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes