Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron de Bruin

Default Two links changed on my site

Hi all

I have no control of my second site anymore (rondebruin.com)
I can't reach my hosting company on this moment (vacation I think)

I only use this site for testing but there where two pages on it that I have now add to my NL site

Disable command bars and controls
http://www.rondebruin.nl/menuid.htm

Analysis ToolPak Translator 7.0
http://www.rondebruin.nl/atptranslator.htm

--
Regards Ron De Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

I think I've always used .nl.

But do you really have two separate and distinct sites or does the .com site
(usually) redirect to the .nl site?

(From someone who knows nothing about HTML stuff!)

Ron de Bruin wrote:

Hi all

I have no control of my second site anymore (rondebruin.com)
I can't reach my hosting company on this moment (vacation I think)

I only use this site for testing but there where two pages on it that I have now add to my NL site

Disable command bars and controls
http://www.rondebruin.nl/menuid.htm

Analysis ToolPak Translator 7.0
http://www.rondebruin.nl/atptranslator.htm

--
Regards Ron De Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron de Bruin

Hi Dave

But do you really have two separate

Yes

On the index page of rondebruin.com it say "Only the nl site have content on this moment"
and a link to rondebruin.nl

The com site is only for testing Dave
That's why there were only two pages on this site.

I hope I get the com site back because I pay the bill last month <g

--
Regards Ron De Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

Ron de Bruin wrote:

Hi all

I have no control of my second site anymore (rondebruin.com)
I can't reach my hosting company on this moment (vacation I think)

I only use this site for testing but there where two pages on it that I have now add to my NL site

Disable command bars and controls
http://www.rondebruin.nl/menuid.htm

Analysis ToolPak Translator 7.0
http://www.rondebruin.nl/atptranslator.htm

--
Regards Ron De Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

Good luck.

I hope they get back from vacation soon.

Hi Dave

Ron de Bruin wrote:

Hi all

I have no control of my second site anymore (rondebruin.com)
I can't reach my hosting company on this moment (vacation I think)

I only use this site for testing but there where two pages on it that I have now add to my NL site

Disable command bars and controls
http://www.rondebruin.nl/menuid.htm

Analysis ToolPak Translator 7.0
http://www.rondebruin.nl/atptranslator.htm

--
Regards Ron De Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron de Bruin

The site is working
I keep both pages on .NL and on .COM

Mistake from my hosting company

Thanks

--
Regards Ron De Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message ...
Good luck.

I hope they get back from vacation soon.

Hi Dave