Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I added analysis toolpack, but does not appear in tools menu

I am trying to load the analysis toolpack in Excel, but it won't appear in my
Tools drop down menu. It is installed, so I have no clue what is happening.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

There should be a menu item in Tools called 'Data Analysis'. Is it
there? That's the toolpak...

If it's not there then perhaps resetting your toolbars?
View-Toolbar-Customize.

Regards,
Jon

--