jallbright24

Default How can I combine multiple cells in Excel?

I am trying to combine column A(last name) and column B(first name). I have
tried to use Excel help, but am not getting any results. Please explain how
I can do this. Thank you.
JulieD

Hi

in an adjacent column
=B1 & " " & A1
or
=CONCATENATE(B1," ",A1)

or reverse the A1/B1 depending on how you want the combined name displayed.

You can then copy this formula down the list of names and select the column
copy it and then edit / paste special - values to change the column from
being a formula into the actual names for use later on.

Cheers
JulieD