4gokycats

Default normalizing data

I am in the process of normalizing test results in my school district. I
have roughly 250 test scores which I want to norm. I am relatively new to
excel but many have suggested that I use this program to do the statistical
work for me. Any and all help will be appreciated.
Bernie Deitrick

There are plenty of different ways of 'normalizing' data - the classic is
IQ, where the mean is forced to be 100, and one standard deviation is set to
15 points. (Different tests differ in how they assign the standard
deviation.)

Or you could normalize by dividing by the raw score by the population mean.

Or...

Tell us how you want to normalize and then we can help you more.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP