Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dingy101

Default How do I set a cell value based on a formula in another cell?

How do I set a cell value based on a formula in another cell?

=IF(D4="P.B.A.",G8,0) ,This works to set the value in the cell the formula
is in, say cell A1.

I would like to have this formula reside in cell A1 but set the value in
cell A2 to (G8,0).

Also it would be helpful if I could lock cell A2 based on a False condition
from this formula in cell A1.

Thanks

Gary

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bryan Hessey

I note that this entry is also asked and answered in Programming.

--
Bryan Hessey
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=486739