Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I change the color on scatter markers?

After I select Insert-scatter. I select "Scatter with only Markers" ( I pick
the upper left of the five choices). I can't change the blue markers to
black. Thanks for any help you can give.

Ralph
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

On the chart right click one of the markers in your chart and select Format
Data Series
It is easy from there on...
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Biostudent" wrote in message
After I select Insert-scatter. I select "Scatter with only Markers" ( I
pick
the upper left of the five choices). I can't change the blue markers to
black. Thanks for any help you can give.

Ralph

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

Select the markers on the chart and choose
Chart Tools, Format, Format Selection, Marker Fill tab, Solid Fill, Color,
Black.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire
Microsoft Excel MVP