Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default chngeing english numbers to arabic numbers

dear supervirsor
i would like to know how to change english numbers to arabic number on excel
, where when i change the language from english to arabic the numbers didnt
changed it still in english
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

What are English numbers? I know that Arabic numbers use the symbols
1,2,3,.....and Roman numbers use I,V, D etc. But I have never heard of
English numbers. Do you want text to convert to numeric values?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme