marshall

Default caluclated field in pivot table?

In Excel 2002, I get the wrong value (inaccurate) from a calculated field
that is supposed to provide the simple difference between two other data
fields; "% 2002 Total - % 2001 Total"

The data fields "% 2002 Total" and "% 2001 Total" are created using the "%
of Total Option" in the Pivot Table Field Settings menu.

Any suggestions for a fix, or explanation would be most appreciated.
Note: I need to use a calculated field inside the Pivot Table. I realize a
calculation outside the Pivot Table would be a work around.

--
thanks,

Marshall