Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copying and pasting table info and cell formating in one hit

G'day, I am having a 'fro mo' (frustrating moment) in trying to copy and
paste a table I have set up in the first sheet of a workbook with specific
formatting i.e column widths, row heights and column headings... and pasting
this table template into other worksheets in one hit. I have copied and
pasted the table into another worksheet then used 'paste special' for the
'Column Widths'... but I don't know how to paste the formatting of the row
heights (there is not an option). Anyhow, is there a way to copy and paste
the whole table exactly 'as is' in the first worksheet into another worksheet
in one hit? Thanks who can help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is the table the only thing on the worksheet? or nearly so? It might be much
easier and less frustrating to copy the entire worksheet. Right click on the
sheet tab and choose Move or Copy... If you're creating a new workbook using
that sheet, click the drop list under To book: and choose (new book). If you
want to copy to another workbook, make sure you have it open so it appears on
the list and choose it instead. Make sure you click Create a copy or you
will be moving the sheet from the first to the second workbook. When you
copy the worksheet, you not only keep the proper column and row formatting,
but you also get to keep the page setup... have fun!