Ted Byrd

Default Make a macro of keystrokes. ie. F2,Shift & Home & right cursor,de.

in excel macros seem to just copy the RESULTS of a macro performed on one
cell to another cell. what I need a macro to do is to perform the keystrokes
in the new cell. The keystrokes above will remove all the spaces in a cell
execpt for the first one. I don't want to effect whatever character is in
that first cell. the macro's i've created only copy the contents of the 1st
character from the cell which created the macro to wht new cell where the
macro is run.
Excel Office XP