Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default password protects different worksheets n upload on the web

I need to give differenet passwords to different worksheets and publish this
on the web for all my users to do entries in this file,entries can be done
simultaneously or at different time.
I tried gogle spreadsheets but the programming part cannot be uploaded on
the google spreadsheets.

Thanx
kanika