Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I display the comments when I print in Excel?

How can I display the comments when I print in Excel?
I need your help.
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

FilePage setupPage tagChoose appropriate option from Comments drop down
list.

Regards,
Stefi

€žExcel comments€ť ezt Ă*rta:

How can I display the comments when I print in Excel?
I need your help.
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click on File menu item from menu bar (at the top of Excel window)
Select Page setup from the drop down list
Click on Page tag
Click on down arrow next to Comments field
Select required option

Stefi

€žExcel comments€ť ezt Ă*rta:

Sorry ,I can not understand

"Stefi" wrote:

FilePage setupPage tagChoose appropriate option from Comments drop down
list.

Regards,
Stefi

€žExcel comments€ť ezt Ă*rta:

How can I display the comments when I print in Excel?
I need your help.
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You haven't said which version of Excel you are using, nor has Stefi said
which version she is using. If you type "print comments" into Excel help,
you should get an answer applicable to your version.

For Excel 2003 it is:
"
1. Click the worksheet.
2. If you want to print the comments in place on the worksheet, display the
comments you want to print.
To display an individual comment, right-click its cell and then click Show
Comment on the shortcut menu. To display all comments, click Comments on the
View menu. Move and resize any overlapping comments as necessary.
[ How?]
3. On the File menu, click Page Setup, and then click the Sheet tab.
4. Do one of the following:
To print the comments where they appear on the worksheet, click As displayed
on sheet in the Comments box.
To print the comments at the end of the sheet, click At end of sheet in the
Comments box.
5. Click Print. "
--
David Biddulph

"Stefi" wrote:

Click on File menu item from menu bar (at the top of Excel window)
Select Page setup from the drop down list
Click on Page tag
Click on down arrow next to Comments field
Select required option

Stefi

"Excel comments" ezt írta:

Sorry ,I can not understand

"Excel comments" ezt írta:

How can I display the comments when I print in Excel?
I need your help.
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you very much!

"Stefi" wrote:

Click on File menu item from menu bar (at the top of Excel window)
Select Page setup from the drop down list
Click on Page tag
Click on down arrow next to Comments field
Select required option

Stefi

"Excel comments" ezt Ă*rta:

Sorry ,I can not understand