Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
RPB RPB is offline

Default Start up workbook

How do I start up excel 2007 without opening a blank workbook?
I do not want any workbook opened automatically on start up.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

I haven't tried this in xl2007, but you could create a new shortcut to excel.exe
that tells excel not to open with a blank workbook:

The target would look something like:
"C:\yourpathtoxl2007\excel.exe" /e

Then use this shortcut to start excel.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
RPB RPB is offline

Dave:
Seems like an odd workaround, but it works!
Thank you very much!
RPB