Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
HENRY

Default How can I set up a subtraction function in Excel?

I am using Excel 2003, and I am trying to set up a subtraction function for
my income. Please give me some relevant advices. Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Anne Troy

Please give more information. What are you subtracting?

Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!