Melanie

Default Default header in Excel under page set-up

I have several worksheets within one workbook. I want to be able to set-up a
default header that I can use on each worksheet without having to type the
same information on each Page Set-up under the header information. Is thier
a way to set a default header for the whole workbook or at the very least to
put a "default header" in the drop down box to choose the header I want on
each workbook?
Frank Kabel

Hi
create a new workbook with this header and save it as template ('*.xlt'
file)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Melanie wrote:
I have several worksheets within one workbook. I want to be able to
set-up a default header that I can use on each worksheet without
having to type the same information on each Page Set-up under the
header information. Is thier a way to set a default header for the
whole workbook or at the very least to put a "default header" in the
drop down box to choose the header I want on each workbook?

Gord Dibben

Melanie

Existing workbooks..........Right-click the first worksheet tab. Choose
"slect all sheets"

Set up your header for the active sheet and all others will get that header.

For new workbooks see Frank's answer new workbook template.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP