Gord Dibben

Default Increase the number of the invoice

See JE McGimpsey's site for this.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:23:40 GMT, "John B" wrote:

Hello to everybody,
I have an invoice template almost finished and I would like to add a button
that increase the numer of the invoice of 1.
How may I do this.

Thanks for Your Help
Regards
John