cs02000

Default Pivot table (Running Averages)

Using a pivot table I need to create a running average of values for the
last 10 days. It's easy to display the averages for each day and filter
off everything but the last 10 days BUT... I can't get a running
average working.
The goal is to develop a dynamic graph/chart that shows the average
with a trend line for the running average to see if things are
improving.

There is a built in function for running totals but I need the average
of the previous numbers not the totals. I've attached a mocked up print
screen what I believe the final pivot table should look like.

I am somewhat familiar with calculated fields but am not smart enough
to pull it all together to make this work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dan

|Filename: RunningAverage.bmp |
|Download: http://forums.yourdomain.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=472|