cradino

Default Transpose and order array numbers

I have in B1:C1 three number non-ordered
Like this:
B1:101
C1:103
D1.102

I want
In only one function transpose and order them to A2:A4
Like this:
A2:101
A3:102
A4:103

Can anybody help me?
Best regards
Cradino
Vasant Nanavati

Is this a real live problem or a simplified version? Try something like:

=SMALL($B$1:$D$1,ROW(B2)-ROW(B$2)+1)

in cell A2 and then copy down.

--

Vasant