Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default multiple pie charts on same graph

I need to have two pie charts in one overall chart in '07? They are
completely separate data sets (common categories), and so I cannot have the
"pie of a slice" which I see, unless I can use a zero value for one slice of
the main, and then divide that into 100% somehow (in which case it doesn't
show up in one, and the subslice ends up being pie number 2).

I have to have it this way for printing/file purposes.

Any help? Thx.
--
Boris