Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Count left over days with date

Hello,

I would like to have a count down of left over days in reference to a
warranty date.

In my file I have column G that has a date in day/month/year format and in
the column H I would like to have an automatic count down of months left. The
contracts has 3 years, so that means 36 months.

Thank you so much for your help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have a look at the DATEDIF function, explained here on Chip Pearson's
site:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.aspx

Compare the date in column G with TODAY(), and get the answer in
months (if that's what you want).

Hope this helps.

Pete