Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I crate a function for week of year + year in same cell.

I'm not real experienced in entering functions and I want to pull into a cell
the week of the year and year. The data is coming from a cell like 1/9/2008.
I know how to create the week of year but I do not know how to add the year
and it to show up as 22008. Week 2 of 2008