Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Plot Start/Stop Times of Server Jobs

Hello,

I have a spreadsheet of start/stop times for various server jobs that I want
to represent visually. I figured I could plot them in chart but it's not
working.

I set the time to military and have tried just 1 start and 1 stop column,
but because certain jobs only run on certain days I also tried 7 start and 7
stop (1 for each day of the week).

If I manually add the series I start to get something close to what I'm
looking for however, the next series adds another 00:00 to 23:59 to the
vertical axis.

Anyone got any ideas. And moving to Project isn't an option at this point.

Thanks,
Lori