Stique

Default How can I change the color of the drop down arrow on a filter?

The color of the arrow - black - is hard to distinquish from the activated
color - dark blue. I'm looking to change the color to a more distinctive
style.
FSt1

hi,
A control must have a property that can be changed before you can change it.
look in the property box of the drop down contorl. back color, fore color,
border color is all i see that can be changed.

Regards
FSt1

"Stique" wrote:

The color of the arrow - black - is hard to distinquish from the activated
color - dark blue. I'm looking to change the color to a more distinctive
style.

dominicb

Good morning FSt1

Nope. Can't be done I'm afraid, though this is a constant gripe with
excel users.

However, would a compromise do? Debra Dalgleish has an article which
discusses automatically changing the colours of a row heading when a
filter is invoked.

http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#Filter

HTH

DominicB