Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Shading between two lines on a chart

Hello,

I have a line graph over time that jumps up and down (data 1). I also
have another horizontal line that is the maximum of Data 1 and
another
horizontal line that is the minimum of Data 1. Does anyone know how
shade the area between the minimum and the maximum lines? I've tried
few things with Area Graphs but nothing seems to work.

Thanks for all your help in advance.