Printing of Range Name References

Default Scope of range names

Is it possible to print the range names, other than doing a print screen?

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
use the Name Manager addin:
http://www.decisionmodels.com/downloads.htm#namemanager

and also see:
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Names.html

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"David Cawlfield" <David schrieb
im Newsbeitrag
I want to be able to change the scope of a name from global to local,

so that
I can create new ranges on other sheets in the same workbook with the

same
name. How can I manage the scope of named ranges inside excel?