Rob

Default Print other worksheet by changing a Letter/# on another page.

I would like to set up a list of products and quantities. Without using a
non blanck filter I would like to have just the lines with products in front
of them show up in a new list. Then I would like to be able to print off the
corresponding work order that goes with that product found on another
workbook or even just tab.
eg.
QTY W/O Product Printed W/O
5 688 Electrical Slotwall P