Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Jon is offline

Default how to convert number of days to months

Greeting,

I have 63 days, the Question is How to convert it to 2 months and 3 days??

Thank You
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assuming your 63 days is in cell A1, the following formula in B1 will do the
trick:

=IF(A1<30,A1&" days",INT(A1/30)&" months and "&MOD(A1,30)&" days")

--
Kevin Backmann

"Jon" wrote:

Greeting,

I have 63 days, the Question is How to convert it to 2 months and 3 days??

Thank You

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assuming your date is in A1...

=TRUNC(A1/30,0)&" Months and "&MOD(A1,30)&" days"

On May 23, 9:22 am, Jon wrote:
Greeting,

I have 63 days, the Question is How to convert it to 2 months and 3 days??

Thank You

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

However, it's very rare for two consecutive months ever to total 60 days.
I'm not intending to belabor the obvious -- just wondering if that's really
what you want to do.

"Jon" wrote:

Greeting,

I have 63 days, the Question is How to convert it to 2 months and 3 days??

Thank You

Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin B View Post

"Jon" wrote:

Greeting,

I have 63 days, the Question is How to convert it to 2 months and 3 days??

Thank You
Thank you. It was helpful- Ranjita