Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
WhytheQ

Default Adding Horizontal line to a graph

I have a graph, the Y axis runs from 2500 to 5000.
At 3000 I want there to be a horizontal red line right across the graph
(This isn't an average line)
I'd prefer not to have to add in an extra field to the data.

I'm using XL2003.

Is there an easy way to do the above ??

Any help greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Jason

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

Jon Peltier has instructions for adding lines to a chart:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...s.html#AddLine

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures