Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is there any way to search image of my local drive with Image name or Image Title, Description

Dear all,
ITs urgent

Is there any way to search image of my local drive with Image name or
Image Title, Description,

Raghu Bhandari
MCP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Aug 3, 12:18 pm, wrote:
Dear all,
ITs urgent

Is there any way to search image of my local drive with Image name or
Image Title, Description,

Raghu Bhandari
MCP

Any bodythere to do that please give me related link

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is there any way to search image of my local drive with Image name

Please describe the problem and context in clearer language. I can't work out
what you are trying to achieve.

" wrote:

Dear all,
ITs urgent

Is there any way to search image of my local drive with Image name or
Image Title, Description,

Raghu Bhandari
MCP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You may get a better answer in a newsgroup dedicated to whatever version of
windows you're using.

wrote:

Dear all,
ITs urgent