Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default using a cell value to control a counter inside a macro and displaying macro value

hi,
I want to use a cell in a worksheet to control a loop counter

cell A1 in worksheet `Test `= x
I also want to show the value of x as it increase / decrease on a
worksheet ( i beleive I use print but not quite sure how)

how do i display the cell link(my intial value of x) inside my macro

how do I show link to display the decrease or increase of the value of x
inside a worksheet
any assistance appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default using a cell value to control a counter inside a macro and display

Use the cells method in your macro to set the value of the loop counter.

In the following example, the statement returns the value in Cell A3

loop_counter=Cells(3,1)