Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I show radians in symbolic format in excel? like 90 degrees would show (Symbol Pi/2) tia sal2

How can I show radians in symbolic format in excel? like 90 degrees would show (Symbol Pi/2) tia sal2

Greets All

I have one column that has the angles in 20 degrees increments up to 720 degrees
Is thier a way for excel to show them in Radian in symbolic format? I've already converted them to radians by
multipling angle*PI()/180 but how do I get it to look it symbolicly?

Example

180 degrees would look like (symbol Pi)
90 degrees would look like (Symbol Pi/2)

Tia sal2
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions, microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming

temp wrote...
How can I show radians in symbolic format in excel? like 90 degrees
would show (Symbol Pi/2) tia sal2

You mean you want it to display as ð/2? You could enter p/2 then
change the typeface for the cell to Symbol.