Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Worksheet has numeric column headings. Change to alpha headings?

I received a Excel SS via e-mail from a trusted source. I brought it up in
Excel 2007. This SS has numeric column headings and the cell locations are
defined in this confusing format also. How do I change the column headings
back to alpha characters? Thanks

Be Frank
--
Bye Now
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Frank,

Office button (large round top left)Excel OptionsFormulas tab, Uncheck R1C1 Reference style

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel