Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default A Guide to succeed

Hi i want to start building excel applications for small businesses and
schools in my small town and i wanted to have proper sample that is a
complete workbook that can be used in a business that have more than 50
different products. i want a guide that i can always look at and try to build
up mine as well. any suggestion
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't mean to seem rude, harsh or unfriendly, but let's see if I understand
your request: you want someone here to send you a complete workbook for some
type of business application that you can present to people and say "I can do
this type of thing"? I don't think many people are going to sent you their
work.

You said you wanted a complete workbook that can be used in a business that
have more than 50 different products. How would it be used? Inventory
control? Catalog of products? Cost control?

Building up a business of this type is tough, especially in a small
community where the demand may not be high. I think you're going to have to
start by going door-to-door and presenting yourself and your abilities to
them and say "keep me in mind if you have any office application automation
needs - or if you wonder if a custom application can save you time, money,
manpower". Leave them a small brochure of what you are capable of creating
for them. Be prepared to offer referrences, either in the form of
past/present satisfied customers and/or a resume of your training and
experience in the field.

"Amin" wrote:

Hi i want to start building excel applications for small businesses and
schools in my small town and i wanted to have proper sample that is a
complete workbook that can be used in a business that have more than 50
different products. i want a guide that i can always look at and try to build
up mine as well. any suggestion

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On 4/16/2010 2:42 PM, Amin wrote:
Hi i want to start building excel applications for small businesses and
schools in my small town and i wanted to have proper sample that is a
complete workbook that can be used in a business that have more than 50
different products. i want a guide that i can always look at and try to build
up mine as well. any suggestion

Google for templates and books about Excel. You've got a lot of work
ahead of you.

Bill

Please guide me jai New Users to Excel 1 January 25th 08 01:57 AM
Can anyone here guide me for this sanju Excel Worksheet Functions 1 August 3rd 07 08:36 PM
Friends: Please guide me PRASAD RAO SEERA Excel Worksheet Functions 7 October 9th 05 11:06 AM
Guide on Functions Justin Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 September 27th 05 01:30 PM
Guide Lines Sportingspaniel New Users to Excel 1 January 5th 05 01:17 PM