Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do i flip words in a cell (not picture) in excel?

i'm trying to print a mirror image for t-shirt transfer. I figured out how
to flip a picture but how do I flip a word I have in a cell?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not perfect, but worth a try:

Copy the cell. Hold Shift while selecting the Edit menu, and select Paste
Picture Link. Use the Drawing menu tools to flip the text. The font isn't
reproduced too faithfully, but it is linked to the cell's text. It looks
better as you increase the size, and some fonts may reproduce more reliably.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions